Runescape Tips!

Welcome to Runescape Tips! Please comment on posts. Thankyou for reading.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Noob Conversations

Just some funny conversations of noobs. Humour is good:D
Newb: ill buy those bunny ears.
Me: theyre nontradable
Newb: how much?
Me: you cant trade them
Newb: then how can i get them
Me: you would have ot build a time machine, go back to last easter, and get them
Newb: oh, ok...
Newb: how can i go about building this time machine.

noob: hi
me: hi
noob: whats that hat??
me: a santa
noob: can i buy???
me: if you have the cash =)
noob: 5k??
me: your about 12mil off there
noob: what! your reported for item scamming

Noob(lvl61): hello
Me(lvl49 at the time): yea?
Noob: can i have your armor plz? (full black Mystic)
Me: uh....no.
Noob: give it to me noob! u dont deserve it! i'll kill u in wildy!
Me: first off its members armor and it costs 600k
Noob: liar. reported for item scamming!

Hehe nice noobs:)

0 comments: